Slemp Student Center at UVa-Wise
does anyone know how much it is to rent the picnic area up at Flag Rock or where is a good place to have a birthday party at
Slemp Student Center at UVa-Wise
where are u located at....the bolling building in pound is good
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
The bolling building will cost you some big bucks.Depends on the childs age but UVA also rents out the pool.Skating rink In clintwood use to do parties.And of course mr gatties and mcdonalds does parties.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Thanks for all the reply. The party is actually for my dad and my aunt. I reserved Fairview Community Center for the party. My dad and his family grew up on Sandy Ridge and thats where we have all of our reunions so I thought that it would be fitting to have the party there. Again thanks!!
Bookmarks